UPSC Advt No 05/2020 for Various Vacancies (Re-open)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for Various Vacancies.
Advertisement No. 05/2020 have been re-opened upto 30.07.2020 only for applicants who could not apply earlier. Those who have already filled up the online recruitment application form need not apply again. Only those who failed to apply earlier may apply now.
The eligibility criteria i.e. Age, Experience, etc. will be counted as on 02.04.2020 as these vacancies were already advertised on 14.03.2020 with the closing date 02.04.2020.
Name of the Posts:
- Chief Design Engineer
- Deputy Superintending Archaeological Chemist
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Armament (Instruments)
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Small Arms)
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Stores (Chemistry)
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Stores (Gentex)
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Vehicle)
- Assistant Veterinary Officer
- Assistant Director (Official Language)
- Assistant Employment Officer
- Deputy Director(Examination Reforms)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)/Assistant Surveyor of Works (Civil)
- Deputy Director (Plg./Stat.)
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by an interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of an interview being 100.
- In cases where the selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the interview, the candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in the case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on the case to case basis.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-07-2020 up to 23:59 hrs
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 31-07-2020 up to 23:59 hrs
For more details: Click Here
For more Updates about UPSC Exams: Click Here
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
The post has First appeared onMaru Gujarat.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.