State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for 446 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts 2020
Posts: Special cadre Officer
- SME Credit Analyst: 20 Posts
- Product Manager: 06 Posts
- Manager (Data Analyst): 02 Posts
- Manager (Digital Marketing): 01 Post
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata: 03 Posts
- Sr. Executive (Digital Relations): 02 Posts
- Sr. Executive (Analytics): 02 Posts
- Sr. Executive (Digital Marketing): 02 Posts
- Executive (FI & MM): 241 Posts
- Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR): 85 Posts
- Banking Supervisory Specialist: 01 Post
- Manager – Anytime Channel: 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit): 08 Posts
- Chief Officer (Security): 01 Post
- Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Special situation Team): 03 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing): 03 Posts
- Head (Product, Investment & Research): 01 Post
- Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics): 01 Post
- Central Research Team (Support): 01 Post
- Investment Officer: 09 Posts
- Project Development Manager (Technology): 01 Post
- Relationship Manager: 48 Posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 03 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 446
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Application Fee & Intimation Charges (Non-refundable): 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates. There are no fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/XS candidate.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Starting Date of Online Application: 23-06-2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 13-07-2020
Last Date for Printing Your Application: 31-07-2020
The post has First appeared onMaru Gujarat Official Website.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.