IOCL Recruitment of Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE-2020 | Last Date Extended
Posts: Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE-2020
a. Chemical Engineering
b. Civil Engineering
c. Electrical Engineering
d. Mechanical Engineering
Who can Apply:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Interested candidates having required educational qualification, valid GATE 2020 marks and meeting eligibility criteria as laid out in this advertisement are eligible to apply for the advertised positions.
Marks in GATE 2020:
- Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2020 examination in Chemical (GATE 2020 code: CH) /Civil (GATE 2020 code: CE) /Electrical (GATE 2020 code: EE)/ Mechanical (GATE 2020 code: ME) engineering disciplines in order to be eligible to apply for the advertised posts.
- GATE marks of previous years (2019 or before) shall not be accepted.
- The candidate should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. /BE. /Equivalent) in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they should be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2020.
- Candidates who have completed/are pursuing Bachelor Degree in Engineering in any one of the following engineering disciplines are eligible to apply for the advertised positions : .
- Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
- Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation Engineering etc.)
- Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Power Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
- Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Bio-medical Engineering/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
- Candidates pursuing/completed their graduation (BE/B.Tech) in combined/ integrated disciplines/ inter-disciplinary subjects like Mechatronics/ Robotics etc will not be eligible
- Above mentioned inclusions/exclusions in the engineering streams are indicative and not descriptive. The Corporation reserves the right to take a final decision on considering/not considering a program beyond the above-mentioned engineering disciplines.
Minimum Marks in Qualifying Examination:
- General/OBC(NCL)/EWS category candidates 65%
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ PwBD category candidates 55%
Remuneration: Candidates selected as Engineers/Officers will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 50,000/-per month. In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation
in force, and as amended from time to time.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-06-2020 (Extended)
The post has First appeared onMaru Gujarat Official Website.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.